Please keep this going. This is what I AM NOT SICK BOY is all about! Let’s all speak out!!
When bloggers work together, they can achieve amazing things, I am in firm belief of that, and I will NOT be shaken from it. 1000 of us banded together in less than three weeks to start the ‘1000 Voices for Compassion’ idea. But compassion is ACTIVE, and here’s a simple way to live a little of it – let me tell you Kerri’s tale…
View original post 509 more words
This morning I started putting my Twitter account to use. I haven’t used it in so long. I began following some organizations and people that I do not have on Facebook or others sites. I tweeted them to tell them about my blog and my interest in reaching out. Some I told what my focus was on and others I didn’t.
It was also time for me to change my Twitter site to portray what I am doing and who I am today. I think that I will try to do the same with Pinterest because I do involve myself with the different photo challenges here on WordPress, My 30 day plan for my Twitter account are:
1. Change my buttons for them so they are more visible
2. I will check it twice a day.
3. Tweet on a regular basis
4. Continue to search for other like-minded organizations and individuals
5. Continue increasing my visibility on Facebook
6. Share at least two posts from others per week
7. Share interesting things that are not directly related to my blog
8. Ask questions or take a poll from time to time to see what the followers are interested in
9. Add personal things about what is going on in my life to allow the followers to know me better
10. Make a list of some links that wouldn’t put up here but would be for my Twitter account.
11. Share a photo at least once a week.
12. Publicize my blogs
13. Participate in three to four discussion per day
14. Check my stats to see if it is improving
There’s what I can think of now. This has been such a rewarding experience. I am learning so much. Thank you for having this available to us.