Yes. I have been trying to think of a child’s condition that begins with a ‘Q’, but I am in a Quandary. There are some, but aren’t really appropriate for my posts. They are very rare or are seen in adults. So, I am sorry that I have to skip this letter, but, as you all know I am way behind on my alphabet. Take this free day to look up a Quote, go on a Quest, study for a Quiz, just don’t Quit!! I am on my way to finish ‘R.’
Read this if you want to increase your viewership!
Reading an article recently on how to get comments on a blog my eyes bulged out of my head. To my horror such suggestions as ‘curse often’, ‘attack somebody’ and ‘buy comments’ were included as the ‘best ever’ ways to ensure blog comments were acquired.
Is this what blogging is about? This is the best advice available to millions who have a blog?
Call me old fashioned, naive and definitely call me disheartened. In particular to every young blogger who may have done the same internet search I did, this old girl can tell you you don’t need to be a nasty person or pay to have readers give you feedback.
Below are my top, and might I say gentle, 13 tips for getting more comments on your blog while being a decent human being. The suggestions are based on reading other blogs with pages of comments and on my…
View original post 984 more words
Thanks Don Charisma for this opportunity to share our blogs here. I have reblogged it on my site.
This is on sticky for a while. It’s the “new” and improved DonCharisma.org sharing page …
Please share your work or yourself here (in a comment).
Also find new blogs, friends and connections here 🙂 (blogging tip for you right there)
Use it for :
- Sharing a link of a post you’ve just done that you’re proud of
- Sharing your blog
- Introduce yourself – “Hey I’m Don, I’m a friendly guy, ….”
- Make new connections and network with other bloggers and readers of Don Charisma
- Make new friends ?
- Shameless self-promotion, if you’re brave enough 😀
Do not use it for :
- Advertising commercial products and services
- Anything that’s political – activism of any kind will not be approved
- Religious preaching – Don Charisma is already saved 🙂
- Rude, argumentative, offensive, troll’ish or other moronic activities.
- Anything else that’s not in the spirit of Don Charisma (and the WordPress.com community)
View original post 125 more words